Aura Cleansing Smudge: Rosemary, Lavender and Palo Santo
The aura is an electromagnetic energy field that encompasses the body and picks up vibrational energies. Your aura can be drained by people and situations: toxic relationships, unfulfilling jobs, family problems. It can also be affected by the universe; lunar eclipses, Mars retrogrades and super moons.
For centuries, shamans and healers have cleansed their aura by smudging (burning resin or herbs). Conflict, anger, illness and any negative energy is absorbed by the smudge smoke, cleansed and released from the energy field of one’s person. This ancient mystical ritual is simple to incorporate into your daily or weekly routine, or any time you feel like you might need a little aura polishing. You can never really smudge too much!
Some ideal times to use our Aura Cleanse Smudge:
- When you move into a new living space
- When you begin a new job or start your own business
- Before and after a guest enters your home
- Before and after a yoga or healing session
- Before meditation
- After an argument or any illness
- Upon returning home from crowded situations
- Helps lift the weight of depression and sadness from the spirit.
- Brings emotional balance to the psyche.
- It’s vibrational energy is comforting and nurturing.
- Helps with insomnia, depression, grief, sorrow and anxiety.
- Safeguards against negativity.
- Clears negative energy and restore tranquility and calm.
- Brings deep healing to the physical body.
- Used for clearing a home of energies associated with illness.
- Inspires creativity, love, and helps bring good fortune.
- Brightens energy and promotes feelings of positivity and joy.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, and enhance clarity and concentration.
- Helps with connecting to the Earth and great for meditation.
- Sweeps away negativity energy from the body.
- Brings protection and healing to the unwell.
- Helps the spirit receive assistance on the spiritual highway.
- Used for spiritual and physical purification.
- Helps clear chaotic thoughts and vibes.
Tip: You don’t have to use a whole piece of charcoal when burning this mix. You can break a piece off with a sharp tip knife. Press down right in the center with the tip and it should break up into 2 or 3 pieces.