CONNECT WITH THE DIVINE WITHIN
Although having your outer sanctuary is valuable, there is also an inner sanctuary that is always available and accessible to you no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
This space is your Spirit-the eternal and wise part of you often called your Higher, True or I Am Self. It is through this place that you can access your intuition and live a more inspired and spiritually guided life, while enjoying the peace, support and synchronicities that come with doing so.
Connecting with this part of yourself requires a constant and consistent practice of becoming present and turning your attention inward. Here are some steps to to do this:
http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/solving-maths-problemv/21/ https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-for-low-blood-pressure-8282/ https://grad.cochise.edu/college/phd-thesis-front-page-latex/20/ http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/viagra-tablets-timing/68/ oxford essay writing research paper ideas college https://artsgarage.org/blog/example-of-thesis-for-argumentative-essay/83/ dbq 3 the middle ages essay https://rainierfruit.com/free-samples-of-viagra-online-uk/ http://www.danhostel.org/papers/site-for-research/11/ dissertation binding services london how to write a critical analysis essay step by step type my english as second language dissertation hypothesis https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-generika-nl/82/ motilium hangover sickness homework finder veteran resume writing service custom essay service mfa creative writing nonfiction rankings follow link http://www.chesszone.org/lib/order-essay-online-2886.html http://www.naymz.com/primary-homework-help-roman-numerals/ master thesis internet marketing costco pharmacy viagra magic pharmacy online usa 67 https://greenechamber.org/blog/custom-content-writing-website-us/74/ written strategy go to site https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=how-to-write-a-comparison-contrast-essay essays online that you can purchase entry level electrical engineering resume objective buy viagra online in ireland 1. Close your eyes
2. Rest your hands with palms facing up on your lap or place them gently on your heart
3. Ask a question or set an intention (for example, “What do I need to know today?” or “I am now connecting with my Spirit.”)
4. Focus on your breathing
5. Place your attention on your heart center or third eye
6. Gently observe any thoughts that come up and let them pass like clouds moving across the sky
7. Keep bringing your attention back to your breath and pay attention to any feelings, visions, sensations or ideas you get
8. Once you’re done, write down any immediate thoughts or feelings and thank your Spirit for its loving support and assistance
9. Keep a pen and small notepad with you for any “aha” moments that may come later
Remember, inner guidance is subtle, so don’t strain to hear messages. Just trust that you have received the information at a deeper level by the simple act of connecting with your Spirit and any answers you need will arise as you are ready. In the meantime, enjoy the peace and stillness within.