We will have our EVERYTHiNG SOULFuL Pop-Up Shop at this event.
Come gather with us for a day of celebration and gratitude for those who light our path and strengthen our souls. We will be paying homage through music, dance and the expression of love for one another. PLEASE SHARE ♥
Saturday, June 2, 2018
2pm – 9pm
Sometimes it’s easy lose touch with who we really are and our human connection because of all the social media saturation. On this day we reclaim ourselves and what lives inside of us. We are descendants of people who made sacrifices so that we could live a better life. Let’s keep their memory alive and share our heritage with each other.
As a tribute to our ancestors, the theme is “FAMILY GATHERING”
– Bring something to share; food, bubbles, stickers … be creative. It can be something inexpensive to bring a smile or a hug.
– Please bring an offering for “The Tree of Life”
such as candles, incense, flowers, fruit, decorations, crystals, beads, wind chimes, instruments, photos of your ancestors, simply listen to your heart. (if you bring a personal item, it can be taken when you are ready to go)
– Wear light colors (white is always best)
– Bring a blanket and an extra sweater, it gets a chilly by the water in the evening
– Bring children and elders – they will thank you. Pets are allowed
– And, last but not least: come with a very positive attitude. Bring your true authentic self – we are waiting for YOU.
Music by: Antonio Ocasio and Ace House Nation
Hosted by: Joann Jimenez (EVERYTHiNG SOULFuL)
Please help us spread the word
Click Here for Facebook Invite