So tasty and easy to whip up for a quick lunch or a casual dinner! These shrimp lettuce wraps pack a flawless combination of flavors and textures: grilled shrimp with sautéed red peppers, carrots, zucchini wrapped in a crisp lettuce leaf. Plus, you’ll love the peanut dipping sauce.
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE SHRIMP LETTUCE WRAPS
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 or 2 carrots, julienned
- Fresh chopped chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 head Boston lettuce (or Bibb, butter…)
follow url help me write a 6 page paper on starfish how to type a cv on my phone https://recyclesmartma.org/physician/medicine-viagra-men/91/ source site viagra alternatives otc creative writing study guide enter site resume for web and graphic designer viagra handstand http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-add-multiple-email-accounts-on-iphone-8-plus/ cheap dissertation proposal editor service for masters persuasive thesis statement formula https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/le-viagra-est-il-efficace/100/ do my assignment for free cialis tekamah easy narrative essay topics https://artsgarage.org/blog/where-does-my-thesis-statement-go-in-a-research-paper/83/ pay to get geography dissertation chapter acquistare viagra francia writing college application essays narrative essay collegeВ viagra use advice buy online genuine pfizer viagra source link go to link thesis india how to write a cover page for an essay https://qhrtechnologies.com/dose/levitra-del-rio/95/ viagra halstad how are house numbers assigned THE PEANUT SAUCE
- 4 teaspoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, grated
1. Make the peanut sauce: in a bowl, combine all ingredients (peanut butter, rice vinegar, coconut milk, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic) until smooth, and set aside. You can use your blender for a creamier texture.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add raw shrimp and cook until golden, about 2 – 3 minutes.
3. Stir in crushed chili pepper, cumin, ginger, onion and cook for 1 minute. Add zucchini and soy sauce and cook for 1 minute, then add carrot, jalapeño, garlic, bell pepper and chives. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes more, vegetable should be still crunchy. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the shrimp and vegetable mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style. Serve along with the remaining cooking juice if you like. Don’t forget to dip in the peanut sauce — Enjoy!